Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hApPy ThAnKsGiViNg (1 Viewer)

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Thanksgiving Day Neon GIF by Tyler Resty

To all our members in the US :)

ENJOY

Thanksgiving Day GIF by evite

Family GIF by Ecard Mint

How are you celebrating today? Family, friends or alone? Turkey or ...

Earp

Spending the day by myself, watching football and eating a hot turkey sandwich with potatoes and dressing. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Doesn't always seem like it, but we all have a lot to be thankful for.

NajaNoir

Thanks!

Boss was nice and gave me the day off, so I'm staying home with family today. Going to have a usual Thanksgiving feast, turkey and the fixings.

Not a huge fan of cooking, but once or twice a year don't hurt.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Sinister

I had a brined bird, cranberry relish, scalloped potatoes, mushroom and sourdough stuffing with hot coffee. I only cooked the potatoes, but family came and we had a nice meal and are about to sit down and watch MST3k's Turkey Day special.

Happy Turkey Day, everyone.

Love,
-Sin