Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Happy halloween (1 Viewer)

C

Cookies and milk

Anyone is welcome to my cookies.

That's right,I win people over with baked goods.

If you haven't noticed, I like cookies-- but only with the supplement of milk.

I also like writing and reading, even though I find it difficult to read.

Oh, I'm British and I'm damn proud of it.

Futhark

Hey, Cookies, welcome to the forum. And I'll take a cookie any time. As long as it's gooey chocolate chip. (Crunchy cookies are the pits.)

Oh, I'm American and I'm damn ambivalent about it!

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community. So... what kind of cookies are we talking about here? ;)

Enjoy!

Shinn

Hi and welcome to the forum, Cookies and milk. As you can see in Hawke's sig, there is a rule here; critique and the favour will be returned :)

~ Shinn

mi is happy

Cookies make me a happier person! You've already have won me over! Give me a cookie and I'll be your freind for life!