Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hallo! (2 Viewers)

O

ofelia

Hi everyone,
My name is Ofelia. I just found the website and it seemed as a good opportunity to set free from boredom today. Well, I tend to write more poetry than anything else, however, I'm currently working on my short stories. It's a great new challenge.
Anyhow, I hope I can help in anything you guys need! Just let me know
Molti Baci,
Ofelia
\\:D/

blazeofglory

Hi everyone,
My name is Ofelia. I just found the website and it seemed as a good opportunity to set free from boredom today. Well, I tend to write more poetry than anything else, however, I'm currently working on my short stories. It's a great new challenge.
Anyhow, I hope I can help in anything you guys need! Just let me know
Molti Baci,
Ofelia
\\:D/

Welcome!! All I want from you in a forum like this your pieces of creativity, if you some poems, any type or short stories or any thing to share . Really it will be more exciting to have more and more members. I am too a new member. Just joined last week. I am also engaged in writing and I find difficulty in constructing good dialogues. Guys here are helping me more than I was expecting. This is really a new world you can enjoy and will feel a kind of togetherness.

Elysia19

Welcome Ofelia,

Its great to have you here! As Blaze said, people here are awesome and very friendly. Im glad to hear you're trying out short stories, im more of a novelist myself, but i enjoy writing the occasional short story. Feel free to contact me anytime if you need help.