Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hall of Fame 2021 (1 Viewer)

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
Congratulations to all the wonderful poets who participated. Many made it to the final and wrote 30 poems in 30 days. That is a huge achievement. And I'll start issuing awards after posting this congratulatory message.

GIF by Thalia de Jong

-xXx-
Audrey
Dannyboy
Darkkin
Darren White
Firemajic
Gofa
James Hercules Sutton
Jenthepen
Midnightpoet
Outsider
Pamelyn Casto
petergrimes
Phil Istine
Pulse
Ritudimrinautiyal
River Rose
RHPeat
TL Murphy
TuesdayEve
vranger

PS don't forget to add your new shiny award to your avatar. Here is a guide on how to do that

Everyone who participated, but didn't make it to 30 poems, don't feel sad. Next year you'll have a new chance. Thank you all for joining. It was a wonderful poetry year :)

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
wow!
this napo appeared to be a difficult time for many.
while i was not able to keep up with reading all posts,
i made a point to spend part of my available time
toward that end.
such wonderful words!
pocket lint to pillow,
found bits to towers,
and dancing!
delightful,
uplifting,
dancing!
salut!!
and many sincere thanks
:D

Terra

I followed this thread with great interest and admiration. I got to know members through their words and styles of poetry, and realized poetry is everywhere! In fact I’m going into a writing workshop shortly with my home group, and took the exercise into poetry form about Gramma‘s spaghetti;) I have the WF poets to thank for inspiring a shift in my writing perspective. Also, learning about poetry in general through this thread was exciting ... I love learning new things ... centos and acrostic are my newest favourite learning, and I’ve squirrelled from there.

Well done everyone!

Darkkin

WF Veterans
I got...four pieces of my plot and plan done and somehow ended up with some decidedly oddball piece. Still trying to figure out how I missed that left turn at Albuquerque.

Users who are viewing this thread