Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hail to all. (1 Viewer)

I'm Unconscious -- friends call me Chris -- I live in the United Kingdom, and I am a home taught student. I'm supposed to be starting my GCSEs soon,as I'm fifteen years old.

I'm quite the amateur at writing, but I've been told time and time again, and via numerous assessments that I have a gift for my age. So I'm going to try and get out of my perfectionist state of mind, and give it a shot!

Frith,

Chris.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, Chris. :)

James.

Hi James, buddy. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Before I get started on making too many posts, I have a question.

I used the latest Firefox release, however, when I go to reply to a thread, I have no 'text marker' in the reply box. I have to refresh the screen before I can actually input any text.

Any ideas on what I can do to stop this from happening?

Shinn

Hey Chris.

Well, I'd probably send a PM to the Admin, and ask him how to get this thing fixed. Hope it helps, mate.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :)

Managed to break my first rule already. :/ However, hopefully I shall be clearing it up soon. It's about unintentional plagiarism; I was writing a fan fiction about a video game.

However, I've drop JC an email, and hopefully in a few days, I'll get a response verifying that it's not a breach of copyright.