Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

H-hi (1 Viewer)

H

Hydra13

Okay, I'm not good at introductions at all. I actually didn't introduce myself in most forums, but I think I should start. My name is actually pretty long--say twelve letters?--so you can just call me Rissa, or Hydra; whichever pleases you. (Maybe even 13, I don't know). I'm one of those writers who aren't very convinced with their work, however I seem to please others with my work so I'll give this place a shot. My friend *Elle* told me about this site--say five minutes ago?--and I decided I was committed to one site for too long. :D

I'm actually very open-minded, and I'm a go-to person. "Awkward" is not a word in my dictionary. I'm spontaneous, so to speak. I love writing poems and stories. I actually have a few stories in the making. :D

My favourite series is the Twilight series (Edward Cullen rocks my world) and I love rock music. I'm emo/punk, but I labelled myself so don't get on my back about stereotypes because God knows I'm not a stereotypical person. My emo means the 1987 music freak type, not the self harming new fad type, no offence.

Well, I've got to run!
Au' revoir!
Rissa.

Hi Rissa.

You like the twilight series?? I LOVE them too!!! they are like the best in the entire world!!!! Emo?? thats cool, i have alot of emo friends. you are a christian emo?? If i read you wrong, i'm sorry but if not, Thats flippin awesome! :) there aren't enought of those people around. btw, i love rock music too... you pretty much described me when you introduced yourself.. i thought that was pretty cool, lol.

welcome to the forum!!
We look forward to reading your work.

~Bella~
*wink* its kinda cool, my name can be made into bella, so thats what people call me, lol.

Jacinta

Hi - I'm new to the site too - just getting to know it. Good luck with the site and your writing.
Jacinta McDevitt

H

Hydra13

Hi Rissa.

You like the twilight series?? I LOVE them too!!! they are like the best in the entire world!!!! Emo?? thats cool, i have alot of emo friends. you are a christian emo?? If i read you wrong, i'm sorry but if not, Thats flippin awesome! :) there aren't enought of those people around. btw, i love rock music too... you pretty much described me when you introduced yourself.. i thought that was pretty cool, lol.

welcome to the forum!!
We look forward to reading your work.

~Bella~
*wink* its kinda cool, my name can be made into bella, so thats what people call me, lol.

Lucky you! My friend's name can be made into Bella--her name is Isabella. Well I--I have a guy who acts like Edward Cullen who's name is Edward (but not Edward Cullen drat!)

I'm not christian emo, I'm uh...not even christian xD Rock music rocks my world--no pun intended.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I feel really--welcome! :D