Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

H.A.S. The project name has been abbreviated for your protection. (1 Viewer)

M

MAXMAXIMUS

Here's the first act I wrote for a script-writing class. It's written for a grade B horror market. I already got back feedback from my classmates and I was wondering if their suggestions were universal so I wanted to expand to a larger support group. Please be critical in your assessment. You can't hurt my feelings! And keep in mind it's a rough draft still so minor mistakes will obviously be corrected. I'm looking for opinions on subject matter/interest, character design, flow and understandability of plot, general impressions, etc. Not gramatical errors and such. THANKS!

Attachments

• H.A.S. Remix.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 6

mammamaia

most of us don't like having to go elsewhere to read material... so, if you want feedback, you'll do better posting the excerpt here...

Kimba

I'm not sure why he did it but there's an exact same post in another thread which I've responded to.