Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Guten Tag! (1 Viewer)

B

BennyBrix

Howdy!
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ben, and I'm a struggling young writer from the city of Sydney, Australia.
My main reason for joining the forums here is to (hopefully [-o< ) regain some inspiration and continue my dream of becoming a published author. As a young buck, I was quite capable of churning out a good short story without much trouble. But over the last four or so years my writing has been slim to none in its quantity, due to life getting in the way (as it so often does).
However my life has somewhat stabilized, so I thought it would be a good time to get back into some writing. I'm a bit rusty, so I thought I'd give a forum a go... It'll be good to get the opinions of other writers, and general chit chat would be great as well, seeing as I currently have very few friends that share my passion.

Hopefully see you all on the forums!

Benny Brix,
The Tall Dude.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Benny! Let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums. Have a nice stay here!

Nickie

Queen of Dorks

Hi Ben, welcome to the forums. Hopefully the forum will be able to aid your work and help you to your dream, I'l gladly critique anything you post on the forums.

Y

Yanex

Hey Benny, welcome to the forum.. Keep struggling and never give up..