Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings (1 Viewer)

1TrueDisciple

Hello folks,

I'm new on this forum which has come highly recommended to me.

I'm a would-be writer who also suffers from the misfortune of being a teacher of grammar and composition to college freshmen at a Christian university.:lol:

I look forward to many mutually productive and cordial exchanges of ideas with other would-be writers here.

Best regards to all,

John

Hello John,

Just joined myself today. Since theology is my greatest study in life, it naturally gives birth to and reflects in my writing. As a teacher in a Christian university, perhaps you could expose one of my pieces for public scrutiny?

Welcome to us both,

Steve

"Why do I exist?"