Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

D

deelynn

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

My name is Debra, Dee for short. I am a fiction writer. My goal is to hone my craft and one day write a story that someone loves besides me. ;-)

Hope to learn and share a lot here.

wheelz1138

Welcome to WF, Dee. I'm Wheelz, which pretty much is short for nothing.

I typically lurk on the poetry board, though I occasionally romp around the lounge, and every once in a while stumble into other areas of the site.

Hope to see ya around.

Nice to meet you Dee,

I'm Pride and I write fiction too. I'm looking forward to reading some of your work in the future. Welcome to what will hopefully be your new home.