Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

X

xcheck24

So I'm new around here. I'm Jen and I'm from New Jersey. That's a relatively new thing. I just moved here from Connecticut.

I have a background in journalism (I was a daily reporter for close to a decade and now I do a bunch of online things) and write non-fiction pieces. I also dabble in fiction. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month, and it's not going so well so far. *sigh*

I'm also a huge hockey (NY Rangers) and baseball (NY Mets) fan, so sometimes I get onto sports tangents. So don't mind me. . .

Lots of things to poke around and look at around here. :)

terrib

Welcome Jen. I thought about doing the NaNoWriMo, but talked myself out of it. Good luck to you thought.

LoserKid

Aha, welcome to the forum!
Hope you have a good time here, can't wait to see your writting.
Enjoy your stay <3

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Jen, and welcome to the forum. Can say that I've been in New Jersey, albeit made a stop at Newark airport... (been there a couple of times already).

Nickie

Shinn

Hi there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Jen! I hope you enjoy being here, and learn some new things! :)

~ Shinn