Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

A

Adam Lewis

Well as it is my first post here on writingforums it seemed only fitting to begin here in the introductions section.

My writing background, ha been quite varied through out the years.
Started by writing teen poetry, progressed into song writing, both somewhat laughable when I look back at it now, but oh well it wasnt my forte and we all have to begin somewhere!
I have written a few short screenplays, 2 of which made it to production, all small indy stuff.
I have written various articles on surfing and health, Fitness and weight loss, for a website I co-author.
But after nearly a decade away from creative writting I have finally returned to my passion and am currently in the process of writting my first novel, something I had always wanted to do, but never really sat down and tried.

Well thats me to a degree

I hope to see you all around the forum soon

Adam

A

Adam Lewis

Thank you all for the welcome!
Have a very busy few days ahead of me but will try and login and join in with the community as often as I can.

peace

Adam