Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings (1 Viewer)

H

HowlingMan

Hello, Im Howling Man, but you can just call me Lewis if you wish. Im a writer, well more of a thinker who gets a billion good ideas but never finishes anything. :-({|= Yeah, smallest violin for me. Well Im a cool dude. I love all kinds of stuff. And If anyone feels like brainstorming or chatting with me, PM me for my AIM name. I'd love to have someone to share ideas with and develop them.

Anyway, I like this place already. So...Hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicia

Welcome to Writing Forums, Lewis! I'm Alicia, but you can call me Ali, most people do, lol. Yup, so I write all genres, mostly historical fiction or fantasy and drama (because my life seems to revolve around a lot). I'm live in Canada, nope, I do not live in an igloo, lol. I don't mind the Canada jokes, though. Hmm that would be cool to live in an igloo, don't you think?
Anyways, I hope to see some of your "thoughts" turn into manuscripts so that I can read them ^^.

Keep writing,

~Ali

H

HowlingMan

Its very nice to see kind welcomes. Thank you and I look forward to reading material by the both of you.

-Lewis

wheelz1138

Welcome to this dreadful place (lol)! I might just take you up on that AIM offer. If you want to add me, I'm UVWolverine82.

Last edited:

Damian_Rucci

Hello welcome to the Writer's Forum! I hope you enjoy this great forum if you have any questions just pm me and I will help you as best as I can