Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

S

Sasha Chardonnay

Hello, My name is Sasha Chardonnay. I am obviously new to this site and look forward to interacting with all of you.

I am new to writing, though, I use to write my interpretations of storys in highschool. I want to write for children in the eight year old category. Any feedback I receive will be conisdered invaluable to my success as a writer. I hope can also be of value to those I interact with.

Much success to all you writers.

Shinn

Hello and welcome to Writing Forums, Sasha. I hope you will enjoy being here with fellow writers, and find the help you need :)

~ Shinn