Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

G

geektarra

Hi, everyone! I'm glad to have found this place. Writing is my first love (but don't tell my husband).

I've been writing since I was seven; my grandma gave me my very first journal for my birthday that year. Since then, I've written about a thousand poems, many partial novels, and only one actually completed novel.

Right now, I have several works in progress. The one I'm mostly focused on is a beast of a novel. I have over 99,000 words and I'm only half way done. There's a lot of editing, rewriting, and cutting in my future!

See you on the forums!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there, Geektarra, and welcome to the forum. We all have a passion for writing, otherwise we wouldn't be here!

Nickie

Raynos2

Hey geektarra, welcome to the forum, sounds like you have done some impressive works ^^. i feel like a little kid among giants, having only just started writing hehe