Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings (1 Viewer)

H

Heinz

Hello,

I'm Heinz and just thought I'd do the right thing and say 'G'day'.

I am 17 and about to finish High School/Secondary College and hopefully start a Journalism and History degree next year. I am an avid reader and books and magazines that could put some libraries to shame :lol:
I'm also a hobbist musician taking the form of playing guitar. Some will cringe but I am a 'shredder' but don't get me wrong I listen to lots and lots of different genres.

I'd love to work as a Journalist some day espicially for Melbourne Australia's premier paper The Age. History and general knowledge is where I excel and hopefully can apply this various subjects including political science, environmental writing, automotive, sport, comedy, music and global issues.
However Historian is also a good option if my Journalism career doesn't 'kick off'.

I will stop rambling on now and hope to partake in discussions here and use this resource.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Heinz, and welcome to the forum. History is certainly an interesting subject, I also love it!

Nickie

Users who are viewing this thread