Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings! (1 Viewer)

druid12000

Welcome! :welcome:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to meander and poke bears with blunt sticks.

Oh, and have fun! :D

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
Hello. I am Dom. I am 27 years old. My interests are sci-fi, philosophy and videogames. I am here for motivation.
Have a nice day.

um.
are you considering
short form fiction
for publication
submission?
for creative expression?

intensity and motivation
tend to play well together.

context for your desired outcome
will inform feedback.

jussayin'
:)
*blazes*

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hello, Dom, nice to meet you.
Does this mean you've got a busted motivator like an R5 unit?

I'm sure we've got motivation stored up around here somewhere. You're welcome to come help us search. This is what happens when you get it all together and then forget where you put it.

See you 'round the boards.
Foxee

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
I'm sure we've got motivation stored up around here somewhere.

Yes, usually stored between the pointy stick and the carrot cookies. :)

Welcome Dom! I love sci-fi and philosophy, not much for video games, but that searching for motivation thing is what a lot of us have in common.

I love all three of those! Nice to meet you Az! Have you written any books I might know of or working on one? And any recommendations for good space horror novels?