Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings, Salutations, et. al. (1 Viewer)

J

jonhartwig

Hi, everyone.

I've been writing for years but I've never finished anything significant other than short scripts for films that I do. So my bright idea was to apply a little pressure to myself in the form of positive (or other) reinforcement. This way I'll feel more obligated to follow through with my work.

Because really, writing anything more than twenty pages has to become your obsession. Time to make that happen.

Questions? Comments? Do the reply thing.

J

jonhartwig

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm primarily a fiction writer, but everything I write has bits and pieces from my own life. You know... personal touch.

Damian_Rucci

Hey welcome to the Writing Forums. This is a great place I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions just pm me and I'll help you