Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings Guys, Gals, and Non-binary Pals! (1 Viewer)

soda_enby

Hey all!
I'm Mackenzie aka Soda_Enby! I'm 19 years old, as my user suggests, I'm non-binary but I use any pronoun, and I'm an animation student in the UK.

I pretty much just write for myself, but I really want to improve and start publishing my writing. I'm more used to scripts, but I'd love to get more into books.
Personally, I prefer writing the post apocalyptic or fantasy genre and I have a giant soft spot for bildungsroman and queer themes in any bit of fiction. Guess I just like delving into self-discovery :D

I really look forward to improving my work with y'all's help :DDD

-Mackenzie

H.Brown

WF Veterans
Hello and welcome to WF, you say you would like to improve your writing? Well you have come to the right place. I love writing fiction and found the prose boards very helpful when improving my own writing skills, the writing challenges also help me improve massively.

My advice to new memebers is to have a look around and dive right in commenting and getting ro know the members through their writing.

Rook

Ha, we're on parallel, opposing tracks. I'm shifting from novel writing to scriptwriting. Glad to have you aboard.