Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from the land of the rising corn (1 Viewer)

Story Unlikely

Is this where I yack endlessly about myself? Great. I'm 35 year old electrician from Iowa who started writing back when I was teen. I've been a part of a number of writing forums over the years, but as life gets busier - marriage, kids, starting a business, building mountain bike trails (you know, the normal stuff) - I've drifted in and out, but I've always been writing. I've been published in a number of places over the years (nothing major), and have more recently embarked upon another totally normal endeavor ). So yes, I'm very normal, totally run-of-the-mill guy, nothing weird to see here. Anyway, this seems like a pretty solid place, and I plan on lurking every chance I get ;)

Dan

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Absolutely we have things in common. For instance, I also like to lurk and sometimes I'm pretty good at it. Quite honestly, though, I occasionally forget that I'm lurking and just nap instead. So, yeah, I have some work to do on that.

Welcome!