Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings From Sa\/en (1 Viewer)

Sa\/en

Hi to all WritingForums members.

I’ve been writing for three years (In my spare time of course). Even though I’m an amateur, my family and friends have encouraged me to write, so, that’s why I’m here!

I’ve never really got any feedback from anyone beside the folk around me, so some outside opinions should be quite interesting, and hopefully very constructive in improving my writing abilities.

Anyway, I hope I’ll enjoy myself here, and I’m sure I’ll receive some great feedback from all of you.

Cheers

Sa\/en

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Sa\/en! Let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums. Have a good time here!

Nickie

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome, Sa\/en.

Take the critiques for what they're worth...use what you need, leave what you don't and critique if you want to be critiqued. ;)

Enjoy!
~Foxee