Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from Mowsy (1 Viewer)

M

MowsysWrath

Heh.

Hi everyone! I'm MowsysWrath, or Mowsy Mewith Merethil, or... well.... Just Mowsy if you'd like. Some call me Mows, which is fine as well.

I'm a writer, that's why I'm here, and I write short stories only. Here in a bit, I'm gonna go post a story somewhere or something and go to bed because It's about an hour and a half past 11.

So yeah. That's it.

DISMISSED :salut:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Mowsy, and welcome to Writing Forums! Just figuring out where you are... I always get confused with those time zones!

Nickie

M

MowsysWrath

Well, I DO have 2 things posted so I'll go ahead and put a link right here.

writingforums.com/short-stories/84884-3-ninjas-other-guy-2-100-words.html

writingforums.com/fiction/84885-illinois-quarantined.html

Thanks for the generosity, everyone =]

EDIT: Just copy/paste the links. I apparently only have like... 6 posts.

Last edited by a moderator: