Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from Me (1 Viewer)

Q

QuasarJim

:salut:
Yo,

I'm 70, been there and done a lot a that. This starting new adventures is kinda fun. I’m into writing now, I've completed nearly 70 thousand words on an Alaskan, kinda science fictiony yarn, got another 30K ta go. If I don’t peddle it, well--- I have bird and cage, so it won’t go to waste. Will probably have a bunch a questions later on since I’m a newbie, so bare with me when you come across one of my threads. I guess the point is, is to enjoy yourself. Yah, I can do that….

Q

QuasarJim

Thanks much. Where da ya get the neat graphics - I told ya I was a newbie..

B

Baron

So how do you tag them onto your threads?

If you look at the top right of the page then you'll see a link that says "edit signature", click the link and then put what you want to insert in the signature box.

Q

QuasarJim

Thanks very much, I'll do it. UK huh, I was there in the early 60's. Enjoyed myself too.