Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from Houston Texas! (1 Viewer)

Hello! My pen name and actual name ha is Kenney Myers. I am the author of Jon Bragg Blue Essence which is a Norse myth. In general I am interested in getting to know more authors and also figuring out the best way to function inside of the forum. Also, I don't seem to be able to change my profile pic or other information so for now I am going to assume that is something you earn through activity in the forum? It could also be user error on my part. :)

Yep, just got the email that confirms that 10 posts are needed to add a profile pic, etc. So probably better take it easy and let that happen naturally. I really am thankful for the emails that were sent. Nice!

TheMightyAz

Mentor
Nice. I do hope we don't have a problem ...

Welcome aboard the boards. No beards allowed.

edit: Sorry about that. I just finished reading Matchu.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Kenny, welcome to our community. We are a friendly group and have many authors here so you are in good company.

Yep, just got the email that confirms that 10 posts are needed to add a profile pic, etc. So probably better take it easy and let that happen naturally. I really am thankful for the emails that were sent. Nice!

if you need any additional information please ask :)

BTW, once you have made ten posts you are welcome to promote your published work on the Members' Published Work forum.
https://www.writingforums.com/forums/236-Members-Published-Work

not everyone realises this....

TheMightyAz

Mentor
Hi Kenny, welcome to our community. We are a friendly group and have many authors here so you are in good company.

if you need any additional information please ask :)

BTW, once you have made ten posts you are welcome to promote your published work on the Members' Published Work forum.
https://www.writingforums.com/forums/236-Members-Published-Work

not everyone realises this....

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PiP

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
I was recruited by Compaq in Tomball (NE of Houston) back in the late 80’s. Nice people and a beautiful area - I didn’t take the job though.

Anyway... welcome!

ehbowen

Hello! My pen name and actual name ha is Kenney Myers.

Hey, Kenney, my real name is Eric Bowen and I'm just across town from you...very near Hobby Airport, to be a little more precise. Good to see you here!

I've got a couple of works in progress, as well as one completed manuscript (supernatural fantasy, titled Guardian Angel)...but it hasn't sold yet. Still hoping!