Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from chilly South Africa (1 Viewer)

J

Jay Kay

Hi Guys ... i"m from Port Elizabeth on the East coast Of RSA ... by our standards it's pretty cold today ... 14C brrrrrrrrrrr.:grin:

MiloDaePesdan

Welcome. Know you a man by the name of Dave Freer? Looking to be another hot day over here up north.

Gonna split like a banana now. :)

Milo

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Jay, and welcome to Writing Forums! We can't complain about the weather right now; it's dry AND sunny!

Nickie

J

Jay Kay

thanks for the welcome dude ... not that i can recall but i'll take a look in the white pages and get back to you. peace.

J

Jay Kay

nickie ... thanks for the welcome and i will take a look at that site ... luv ya!

J

Jay Kay

sorry about getting back to you so late ... for some strange reason i couldn't login for two days ... thanx very much for the welcome

J

Jay Kay

Ashen-eyes ... couldn't login for a couple of days ... don't know why ... thanx for the welcome note and i apologise for the delay.

JoannaMac

Welcome! I'm surprised you don't know Dave Freer. I mean there are only about three people in South Africa aren't there? :)

The Hack

Welcome! I'm surprised you don't know Dave Freer. I mean there are only about three people in South Africa aren't there? :)

LOL, I went to a University with about 35,000 students. Whenever I tell people I attended that instituion, they say, "oh, you must know...". I don't even know how to answer that.

Welcome, Jay. My first impression of you was the smart alec post you made on the poetry board re: necrophilia. That kind of humor is right up my alley.

J

Jay Kay

yeah ... but i come from a small city so i only know one of them ... thanx for the welcome ... luv ya!

J

Jay Kay

thanx for the welcome ... and yes a do have a sense of humour ... a single day with a chuckle makes me want to scream oh fuckle!!