Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings From Canada!! (1 Viewer)

R

richardwagamese

Hello. My name is Richard Wagamese and I live in the mountains outside of Kamloops British Columbia. Beyond the deck is Paul Lake and behind it a mountain that is covered with fresh snow now. Winter descended for real a few days ago and it is a crisp, white world, beautiful and stunning in its ability to re-define the familiar.

I am a writer. I have published three novels and a memoir with Doubleday Canada (Random House) and I have a new novel and a new memoir/anthology due in august and September 2008.

Been a journalist in print, radio and telvision for a long time. 1979, actually and now just write on a freelance basis for the three media.

Here to meet people, talk about the process of writing, read some stuff, share some stuff and generally expand myworld some.

Cheers!!!:pencil:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Paul! Let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums, and I do hope that you'll like it here. I have been to BC once, to Fernie for a ski holiday. Is that far from where you are living? I also went a couple of times to Banff, but that's Alberta.

Nickie