Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings from Amish country in the Heartland of the USA.... (1 Viewer)

Stanelle

My online name is Stanelle Yodere and I live in Amish country! This gives me a unique out look on life as compared to the average person,..American,..but I am always willing to listen and learn new ideas and stories if they are not too radical.
And as with all new folks,...I might have a few surprises for you!!:thumbl:

........Stanelle

Lorlie

Hey Stanelle,.

I too am a Newbie, so Hi back to you,. Never met a real Amish person before, or even a fake one for that matter, only ever seen Amish on telly.
Then again not sure too many Americans have met totally ditsy insane real live Irish women too often so maybe we are quits,.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, so ehhh Hi!.

Lorlie

D

delirium

A wild guess that your not actually Amish Stanelle, otherwise you would not be here, a warm welcome to you.

Lorlie

HENCE,.

I know nothing of the Amish Community,.

God Im only here an Hour and already I look like a flippin nut head,.

NO MORE WINE FOR ME PLEASE,. LOL

Lorlie

Stanelle

Let me just say that I have a conservative point of view. Thanks to nickle,..Lorlie,...and ....delirium for your greetings here! Nickie,..as soon as I finish this post,..I intend to visit you website! I like new websites!!

I am just hoping that this forum is better that the last few that I visited!! One, that I was a member of, treated it's posters like a baby treats its' diapers!! That forum,..however,..was an unmoderated forum and I soon lost respect for it!

From what I have seen here,..this forum seems to be a tightly run ship where folks can say things in clever ways and inventive ways and not have to worry about studding every other statement with swear words or offensive pronouncements to get the other readers attention.

What makes a writer is not what a person so much says, but how they say what they have to say in original ways that are clever and entertaining...and in a manner which show wit and intelligence and not a person's tendency to show.."how low..they can go!"

Do I sound like a prude? Perhaps,..but then,..maybe that is why I might get published!!

........Stanelle

Stanelle

Howdy..Janelle 34! That was a 'quick response! You are on the ball! I am surprised by such a "janey-on-the-spot!"

Do you have any interesting stories here that I might read,..Miss Janelle? I am very much interested in reading new stories by folks with fresh new ways of expressing themselves...with out "out-house" references!!

I also dislike reading stories with other folk's bedroom fantasies in them....especially if such stories get get turned into a study of "comparative anatomy" or basic "procreative biology!!" I can read my son's basic biology book for that!!!

Anyone here have the ability to express tried and true ideas in new ways?

Stanelle wants to know!!

Londongrey

Hi Stanelle and welcome.

Don't worry about erotica, none of it here and offensive language will normally get the moderators attention. Trolls are normally banned and sent back to skulk under the bridge.

I think you will enjoy it here too.

Alex

Janelle_34

Stanelle, I write alot of different things. Depends on my moods I guess. I can be this loving sweet person, then I can turn into the wicked witch

Stanelle

Janelle! Janelle!

I don't know you well!

And as to your moods,

..I cannot yet tell!!

But for the "howdy,"

..I thank you and delirium,

And proffer a friendly hand,

...No matter what may come!!"

.....Stanelle :D

Stanelle

Good Lord!

it's been almost FIVE years since I first posted here!! Rip Van Stanelle wakes up, brushes the cobwebs from her eyes, and looks about!!