Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings Fellow Writers (1 Viewer)

S

spiritwriter

Greetings to all of the writers who have joined this forum, and to those who will write. I have come to learn how to be a better writer, and to share my imagination (which is larger that the earth) with everyone else. I spend most of my life reading, writing, acting out characters, and sitting at my laptop, also, I spend my time doing whatever comes to my head. As you can see by my name "spiritwriter" I write from my spirit, I also write from my imagination, but I believe everyone does. I have been writing stories of my own since I learned to write, I really must thank my 1st-3rd grade teachers for that, they made us write a page a day in class, but I wrote a 6 page story a day, and sometimes skipped days because I had already written what I wanted to. I make up stories as I go, while I water the plants, listen to music, sweep or wash the floors, or while I act things out, yet still there are other ways, like when I go into a lock of meditation. Sometimes while I am not thinking, or when I am thinking about one thing very hard, I will go into a lock of meditation, I sit or stand in one place without moving and stare at one place without blinking, and I think. I think about the most random things, but sometimes I think up the best stories I have ever though of. I would sit like that until someone broke my "spell" or until I had finished thinking about that one thing, and there was nothing left to think about it. I think allot, and yet I talk so much that people wonder when I do think. I have two worlds and two stomachs, one world for the outside, and the other for the inside of me, and with the stomachs, I have one for food, the other for desert (for this is how I picture them, especially after I eat a full dinner and then gobble up the desert in one second). Well, I think that is enough of writing about my writing, and point of view. I hope I will be a good addition.

S

spiritwriter

Paragraphs, ah yes, thank you. I always seem to forget that. Hello everyone, and thank you for returning the greeting.