Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings everyone. (1 Viewer)

SFeigley

Hi, i'm the new kid in school. :cheers:

I'm writing a fantasy novel and will be posting excerpts or in some cases entire chapters of my work in the writing section here.

Essentially, the reason i'm here is because I cant get the story i'm writing out of my head. I know that there will be no option to get peace from it until the day comes that I've published it. Therefore, I've set some very realistic, yet challenging, goals for myself to get to that point. To help me along the way, I'm enlisting people's opinions and hoping to even win over some fans who will care about my protagonist Malach and those he meets, as much as I do.

Basically, I'm taking this project from it's conception and hoping that you will help nourish it to existence. I welcome all feedback, as long as it is constructive, then it is good.

Anyway, take care everyone and thank you for your time. If you made it this far through this post, then I commend you and offer you the first line of my book as a small compensation for your time.

"The boy stared down at the blood on his hands; the blood that meant he had finally become a man." ;)

B

Baron

Welcome to the forum. Give critiques and you'll get them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread