Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings Dear Reader (1 Viewer)

My name is Ehab Shawky. I am an author and self-publisher. I live in Cairo, Egypt. I have two Bachelor degrees; the first is B.Sc. in Mechanical Power Engineering, and the second is BA in Islamic Studies. Getting the chance to spend a lifetime learning about science and religion had its impact on my thoughts and perception. Although I worked in the engineering field for over a decade, and my peers and mentors have well recognized my achievements, I have always had a desire in my heart to dedicate most of my time to writing. Becoming a writer has always been my dream. I started writing very early at the age of ten, that was when I had my first article published on my school’s billboard. Ever since that day, I never stopped writing. On my blogs, you can read poetry, prose, intellectual articles, historical narratives, spiritual and religious commentary, etc. I have written and self-published three books. The first was an academic religious book. The second was a fiction novel. The third is a poetry and rhymed prose book. Your interaction and feedback are always appreciated.​

TheMightyAz

Mentor
Hello and welcome to the forums, Ehab. All that sounds intriguing and I'd love to read some of your work. I don't think you can post links yet but can you throw me the name of your blog? :) You need 10 posts to post your work in the Workshop area.