Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings and Salutations... (2 Viewers)

jpatricklemarr

I'm new to the community, so here's my obligatory introduction.

I'm an author struggling to find his voice and his place in the madness. I hope that by joining the community here I can better myself as a writer and share my mistakes so that others don't have to repeat them. :)

I recently broke my leg and had surgery on it, so I hope to read and critique and help where I can before I throw my stuff out here. That way I can give help before receiving it, which hopefully makes me a useful member of this society of writers.

Greetings all. I'm glad to be here.

J

S

silverwriter

Hello, J. Surgery, eh? How did you break it?

At least you have time to write. :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member.

Welcome to WF.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I recently broke my leg and had surgery on it, so I hope to read and critique and help where I can before I throw my stuff out here. That way I can give help before receiving it, which hopefully makes me a useful member of this society of writers.
Greetings and Get Well Soons!

Sounds like you have exactly the right idea. Welcome to WF and best of luck in your writing journey.

:)
-Foxee

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, jpatricklemarr. Sorry about your leg. Glad to have you here. Enjoy!