Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings and Salutations! Hoping to hone my hobby here a bit (1 Viewer)

NixEd

Hi everyone. My name is Ed and I'd consider myself a casual writer. I'm 41 and have written for as long as i can remember although mostly in here and there spurts. I've got several pieces of work that are in various stages of completion that every few years or so I tend to go over and usually can find some rekindled interest in and will find myself progressing a bit. This seems to be my modus operandi as far as how I write and i guess I'm hoping to get myself into the habit of writing and reading more often when life will allow. Anyways thanks for checking me out

Tiamat

Patron
Hey Ed! I think aspiring to read and write more are fabulous goals to work towards. Here's hoping that our community will help foster your desire to do both. Welcome!