Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings and much joy! (1 Viewer)

AncientCWS

Hello everyone, I'm Cory.

I was a run-of-the-mill screw up from ages eighteen to twenty one. Now I'm twenty three and still paying for a lot of mistakes. I've always had an urge to write, and I believe I do write fairly well. A lot of my writing is inspired by: Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, E.A. Poe, R.A. Salvatore, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Right now I don't have much of a portfolio up on the internet, save for the blog I run, "The Mass Distraction". I use it to vent here and there, and get my style and voice recognized by as many as will read it.

Looking forward to networking with plenty of folk here, and learning a thing or two. I shall be the sponge. I'll also be floating around helping others wherever I can. I have a fairly decent criminal portfolio, as some would say, and am an expert in many fields therein. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I am a lover of correspondence and if you message/email/reply to me, I will be as quick as "possible returning the call", as they say.

Well, I'll be hanging around for a little while tonight and am going to peruse the forums for a bit. Look forward to seeing you around ;)

wron

Welcome, Ancient One

So you're an ex-delinquent, huh? Been toying with the idea of posting my own "delinquent years" bio, originally written for an autobiography class in creative writing. Interested in writing one of your own? ;-)

Ron

AncientCWS

I would definitely give it a thought! Seems like those days were packed full of what could be endless stories, all entertaining one way or the other. I'd be interested in reading your "delinquent years" as well.