Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings all! (1 Viewer)

L

littleaes

Greetings, and good day to you! I'm littleaes, but feel free to call me Little. It's shorter, and easier to pronounce.

I'm a young writer, and I tend to have problems finishing things besides short stories. I'm currently taking part in National Novel Writing Month, but I love to write even outside the event. I look forward to meeting fellow writers and getting some help where help is needed, or helping when I can.

Take care!
Little

L

littleaes

Your welcome is much appreciated, everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all and your writing much better as time goes on. ^^

L

littleaes

So, by the look of your avatar, you're interested in anime?

Indeed I am. I don't know why, but it's fascinated me since I was much younger for some reason. ^^" Why do you ask?