Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Greetings All! (1 Viewer)

larryslater

This is my first writer's forum. I've been in printing and publishing for over twenty years but have just recently been doing some writing in the religious area. These have been 1000 word short stories set in a fictional monastery on various ethical and religious topics. The most recent works are on my companion Web site.

I would like to get better at writing and maybe help others with the publishing end. Recently I've helped publish a friends three books, two Christian devotionals and one children's book. These were in paper 6x9 format but I prefer to publish in Kindle format. It is much easier to do.

Larry

Cricri

Alleluia brother :icon_cheesygrin: welcome and god bless .
Met God once, at my father's funeral. take no offence but i ain't in the rush to meet it again.
your subject of writing can be controversial so I am keen to read your stuff.
take care.