Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Graduation Project (1 Viewer)

A

AnnaLynn

So in my school, to graduate, you have to complete forty hours of something productive and guidance approved to graduate. About 90% of kids do community service, so I thought that was all you could do was that, until I looked on the form. You can do a creative project and still get credit. Their example of it was a children's book or a volume of poetry. I thought of doing NaNo. Opinions? I haven't done it officially before, but I've written that much before and would really like the challenge, especially if I can get this over with. I already do community service anyway....

sdavis2k

Sounds like it would be an excellent deal for you. The NaNoWriMo forums are pretty cool, I have been reading alot of them. Excellent advise, not just for NaNo but any creative writing.