Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good morning (1 Viewer)

MisterJack

Hi everyone.

I'm Jack from the UK and have just come across this site, had a quick look around and thought I'd jump in officially.
Mostly write Poetry but have been working on a new novella. Also enjoy writing short stories.
Reading: Clive Barker, Bukowski, Fante, Stephen Fry, Lovecraft, Richard Adams and many others.

Look forward to meeting you on the boards:grin:

Jack

S

silverwriter

Hiya Jack. Welcome to WF. We could always use a few more Brits around here. :)

MisterJack

Thanks winterstorm and Shinn. There's some good stuff here. I have frequented many a writing site and along with LM, this is great. Have posted a few crits and look forward to reading as much and helping as much as possible.

See you on the boards

Jack

MisterJack

Hello and welcome to the community, Jack. Nice to meet you. Enjoy!

Hi Hawke. I believe we've already met over at LM (Jack)? Nice to see you here too and thanks for the welcome.

And, Hello to you Severn.

See y'all later

Jack