Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good Morning & Hello (1 Viewer)

L

Layde Rae

Good Mornining Everyone!

I am new to your forum. First day jitters so to speak. Im a 40yr old Wife, Mom of 4, Registered Nurse, with a penchant for writing young adult fantasy fiction. Okay, perhpas penchant isn't quite the right word... a dream is more what it has been, I have always wanted to write, and now that life is seeming to settle down I am getting to it for the first time. I am a new writer so to speak, never had classes, except those in college where my professors asked me why I chosed to be a nurse instead of persuing writing. So I have tons of legality type questions, inspriation and ideas pour out of me, its the technical bit really that I dont understand, so if there is a forum for that kinda of thing is where you will probably find me like a babe in the woods..lol
:eek:
Thanks so much, I look forward to getting to know some of you.

God Speed/Bright Blessings
Rae

Hopeful_Author

Welcome!

Good morning and welcome!
I feel your pain! Also a first time writer and I have tons of questions (but many of them are already answered as I found out) as well. I'm new here as well and already I think I spend more time on here than doing my day job! Shhh... don't let my boss know!:-#

mammamaia

welcome, rae!... btw, my mom was a mom of 4 and an RN, too... i'm a mom of 7 and had to become an unofficial 'doctor' of sorts just to get through all the childhood ailments/accidents...

anyway... you'll see there are sections here that cover the various business aspects of writing as well as the technical ones, but if i can be of any help with questions you need answered quickly, or whatever, just drop me an email any time... i'm online from 6am to 8-ish pm, so i get back to folks in minutes, unless the mail comes in overnight...

i love your avatar!... where'd you find it?

best of luck to you in pursuing your dream and making it come true!

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

L

Layde Rae

My Avatar

I think it was either at avatarity or iconator.com.. one of those two....

Love Fairies...

this just stuck out..lol

thanks for the welcome.