Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good Evening (1 Viewer)

D

Dagzar

Hello fellow writers, my name is Dagzar and I'm new to these forums... Well, maybe not new per say, I was a lurker for a couple of weeks now. I'm not sure how I should go about introducing myself, but I'll just put down some random and conveniently non revealing information.

How I got into writing: I never really thought about writing something that was actually worth anything for a long time now, the only writing I really did was in school. Due to my summer boredom (my friends were all away on vacation or doing some of their odd little habits I'd rather ignore), I decided to start writing some fanfiction. And liked it. I actually liked writing it.

That sealed my fate.

What I'd like to improve on: In my writing, I've noticed that my descriptions of the setting in my fanfiction were rather.... bland. I want to improve that.

... Why are you still reading this? Go read something worth your time, go, shoo, be free!

I hope to have a good time here, have a good day!

- Dagzar

J

Jay Kay

hi and welcome dagzar from my closet ... jeez i've looked into it so many times and never noticed you ... you must be really tiny ...