Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good day to you all (1 Viewer)

R

Reevo

Hello,

My username, as you can see, is 'Reevo' but my given name is Michael. I am happy for anyone to use either.

I am close to my 49th birthday and I have decided that it is time to actually do what I have been threatening to do for some time and that is to write.

I currently have two stories on the go. The first is my novel, which will be a thriller with humour (I hope) and the second is a short children's story about an imaginary creature that I have made up.

I have shown both of these to one or two people and they loved them, but I understand that this does not make me a novelist or even a writer. It does however give me motivation and confidence to go on.

I have no idea how much I will use this forum, but it is a place to start and I look forward to interacting with my fellow forum members.

Thank you for reading this if you have.

Good luck to all aspiring writers.

Michael - aka reevo