Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good Afternoon (1 Viewer)

M

Moofy

Good afternoon, or evening, or whatever time it might be inside your time zone! I was looking around this forum and the discusions and debates are just wonderful, and I wanted to become part of all of this. So, here I am. An inspiring author, looking for some helpful advice! And please, I don't mind if your rough, I need an extra push sometimes! Just be nice, alright? ^^ Its a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I will get to know many people soon!

Hey =)
Thought I'd reply since I'm new here myself.
Erm...Can't actually think of anything else to say now, which is pretty unusual for me.
:S

M

Moofy

Hey =)
Thought I'd reply since I'm new here myself.
Erm...Can't actually think of anything else to say now, which is pretty unusual for me.
:S

That makes two of us, my friend. But thanks for the welcome, and welcome yourself!

Hehe. I'm quite enjoying it here. It's pretty interesting to interact with other writers, not that I've really interacted with anyone yet, I've just posted a few posts but that's about it. It's quite a novelty for me at the moment since none of my friends are interested in writing, but hopefully that should change soon as I'm starting a University course on English and Writing in around 3 weeks. =)
Have fun! XD

M

Moofy

Hehe. I'm quite enjoying it here. It's pretty interesting to interact with other writers, not that I've really interacted with anyone yet, I've just posted a few posts but that's about it. It's quite a novelty for me at the moment since none of my friends are interested in writing, but hopefully that should change soon as I'm starting a University course on English and Writing in around 3 weeks. =)
Have fun! XD

I do agree! But I am afraid that I might get a bit of an inferiority complex here. I mean, have you seen some of these authors! I am very gracious I found this forum.

I do agree! But I am afraid that I might get a bit of an inferiority complex here. I mean, have you seen some of these authors! I am very gracious I found this forum.
I know some are really really good. Makes me question my own writing and makes me not want to post any of it on here. Scared of negative criticism. But I know getting it would be helpful. I don't even show my close friends my writing a lot of the time. So a forum should help me because I don't have to face the people on it everyday.
I never even thought to look for a forum before tonight, a friend suggested it because he uses forums for stuff. But before then it never occured to be and I don't know why :S

Users who are viewing this thread