Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Good Afternoon!! (1 Viewer)

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join such a wonderful forum.

I am a 28 year old aspiring novelist. Have 2 daughters, ages 7 and 8, and a husband of 9 years. Just 2 years ago, I began to right what I thought would be my first attempt at a novel. Then after that I had ideas coming at me left and right for more. So I am in the process of writing up to 6 different novels. Now tell me that is not a job and a half. LOL.

Anyway, I am hoping I can learn a few more things from everyone here so I can get my butt back in motion.

Toodles!
Cricket

Yeah, six. LOL. Like I said I started out with one idea, then I'd had a dream like every two weeks which I thought would turn into an awesome novel idea. So now I can't say I am bored with writing cause I am able to pick which ever one I feel in the mood to write on.

Amers

Yeah, six. LOL. Like I said I started out with one idea, then I'd had a dream like every two weeks which I thought would turn into an awesome novel idea. So now I can't say I am bored with writing cause I am able to pick which ever one I feel in the mood to write on.

Well that's great, you pick the novel that fits your mood, that's clever!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Cricket, and welcome to the forum! Lol, 6 WIP's! Most of the time, I'm busy with two or three at the same time, but I never had 6 going!

Nickie

testinglimits

Welcome to the site and of course good luck with those novels, all six of the, gawd that's a handfull.

look to reading your pieces when posted

TL