Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Give me some Story Ideas... (1 Viewer)

H

Hotcavenug

From yourself....

I am trying to come up with really good/interesting stories and characters for all kinds of scripts and short films I'll be making over the next year, and I thought the best stories are real life stories from real life people....So If you are willing....answer these questions about yourself so I can get some idea sparkers...And be as detailed and long wended as you wish.......thank you so much. Write to: [email protected] (NO ONE ELSE WILL SEE THESE BUT ME. AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL OF THEM. Just the one's you are comfortable or willing to share.) And it's totally anonymous. thank you so very much for your help....

What is your favorite Color?

What is your favorite Childhood Memory?

Do you have the love of your life?? Tell me about it??

Who is your dream Man/Woman?? (what is he/she like??)

Do you have any fantasies??

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you??

What fault do you have, and how does it effect you??

What is a memory you hate??

Did anyone ever hurt you?? How??

What do you do for a living?? (or want to do??)

How Old are you??

Who is your best friend??

Why is this person your best friend??

What are your favorite memories with that friend??…(Two or more)

Do you have any funny stories that stand out in your life??

Do you have any sad stories??

Did your grandparents ever tell you interesting stories about their life?? What were they??

What is the Car that defines you??

What is your favorite dessert?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite drink?? (Alcohol or not)

What is the smartest thing you’ve ever said?? And what was the situation where you said it??

Did you ever have a really good comeback or payback on someone?? What’s the story??

Is there anything else you’d like to tell that is interesting about yourself??

Thank you so much,
Amanda

MSWordUp

"I am trying to come up with really good/interesting stories and characters for all kinds of scripts and short films I'll be making over the next year"

If you can't think of your own ideas you won't be making any films, let alone "all kinds."

Hawke

Patron
Patron
While I applaud your effort to make "really good/interesting stories and characters for all kinds of scripts and short films [you'll] be making over the next year," I would only answer in a PM here on this site, where it's safe.

Just to say. The moment I send to any address is the moment someone has my real name and computer address. And since it's not all that hard to backtrack an address, there goes my anonymity as well as perhaps my safety.

Mike C

WF Veterans
This thread has got to be some sort of joke

I was thinking several sorts.

It reminds me of when I was about 12, determined to be a writer but without inspiration, asking my mother incessantly "What shall I write?"