Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Getting back to my passion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter TheDepravedFlame
  • Start date
T

TheDepravedFlame

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. It has been a while since I have actively written. I showed a journal entry to a friend of mine who thought I should get back into so here I am!

I tend to write fantasy and horror, since that is where my interests lie. I do write things that aren't PG, but I have a different forum for that to go to. So, I hope to be active here as well.

-The Depraved Flame

citygirl

Hello thedpravedflame; I can relate. I have been away from writing for a long time as well, but now feel a tug to get back to it again.
Welcome back. I wish you success :) CG

L

LizzieGirl

Welcome and good luck getting back into the grove. You figure it out you might want to share it. Maybe it could help others here to stay in the grove or make their grove more productive.

Happy Writing
Lizzie