Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Generic Introduction (1 Viewer)

V

vertigoFM

Hey everyone, my name is Frank. I am an 'inactive' writer who has decided to get back into writing. I used to write a lot, and throughout highschool (and now college) was commended often for my "talent" (If that's what one would call it). I guess I've decided to write because- well, it's in my blood. It's something that comes naturally to me, and I have several published authors in my family history- well known if you lived in France or Australia 100 years ago :???:. But basically, I'm struggling to pay for college- I have a lot of student loans, and everyone keeps saying how I could write a book and get published. While that's a way off- I figure I might get back into writing for the fun of it, and see where it takes me. I figure if JK Rowling can publish a book- well any of us can. So here begins my journey, you'll probably see me around. Nice to meet all of you!

Frank

Triquediqual

"Inactive" writer, you sound like a robot and you can just switch states of being active or not.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums.

Triq