Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Funny scene put to Excalibur Theme (1 Viewer)

Viqto

So for those of you who know the epic theme from Excalibur, put this short scene to the music. I think you'll find its very funny. :grin: If you haven't heard the song, go to this site and scroll down. Click on the Listen button for track 4. It'll give you a preview of what its like.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000005SH3/qid%3D1135102790/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-7443735-1583250

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[climactic musical opening from theme from Excalibur]

[Camera follows a van moving down a highway with beach dunes surrounding the road.]

[Music drifts into the quiet area from the theme]

[It pulls up to a wooden house on stilts with dead hedges lining the driveway. A man steps out of the car, followed by a woman and two kids.]

Man: Honey don't bring that coffee near me, I haven't changed into my swimsuit yet.

Woman: Sorry dear. Kids, go grab your bags and bring them inside.

[Man walks halfway down driveway and enjoys summer/beach conditions for a moment.]

[climactic music starts again]

[On time with the music, multitudes of kids with waterballoons pop up from the hedges-1st the left side, then the right, finally a group cuts off the front of the driveway.]

[Look of fear from the man. The family stands motionless.]

[Camera shoots one group lobing balloons, then cycles to the other two. Cutback to man showing a look of agape horror and stumbling to run back under the house.]

[The woman grabs her kids and holds them close.]

[The attackers chase him pelting him with the balloons.]

[climax of music]

[Enter a grown man with a water hose from under the house with a loook of avid enjoyment, spraying the retreating man.]

[Retreating man falls to his knees and continues to be pelted until he is laying on the ground gasping for air.]

[song end]

[scene end]