Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Fruits Basket (1 Viewer)

New Moon

I just recently started reading this manga and really love it. It's my favorite. anyone else here like it?

New Moon

Cool! so I wasn't the only one. :D I love it to death, but I'm having a hard time waiting till august for the next volume to come out. @[email protected] I just can't wait!!!! I want it now!!!! lol.

Haruka

Too bad the anime ony covers half the manga (or less depending on how long it gets), but yeah, excellent manga ^^

New Moon

I haven't seen the anime yet, although I do want to. I've heard it leaves out quite a bit, considering it only covers up to volume 8.