Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

... from this side of Canada (1 Viewer)

E

Every

Unfortunately you can't see the peninsula from my window today but hey... it will be visible later this afternoon. What's that got to do with my introduction? Probably nothing but I'd like to share it with you anyway. I didn't shower and my little boy is crying because he needs his diapers changed.

This is Canada New Brunswick today, goodmorning to you all hope you will have a nice day!!

Every

Severn

Hi Every, welcome. :)

Here, it's 2.30am, my husband is grumpy and the cats are quietly sneaking about...there's my own miscellany for you.

dhyre

Hey Every,

It is 10:28 here and ice pellets spent the night making sure I would not have to go to work today. Lol. I am in Ontario and we had over 100 accidents at 6 am.

Welcome.

Dhyre

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Every, and welcome to the forum! Canada is a beautiful country, I've visited it more than once.

Nickie

Shinn

It's 7:15am and I'm on Writing Forums.

Hi there and welcome to the forum, Every :)

~ Shinn

E

Every

Hi all,
thanks for your welcome.
I was liying in bed this morning going over all the things i need to do and what i want to do. I am not disorganized so you will find all kind of small to do lists. And on this list was also 'start writing beststeller' -LOL-
Living with kids doesnot leave you much time for writing - and they are real inspirationkillers as well - and this is the living proof. My day is pretty much over, the peninsula did not show at all today just rain rain rain all day. But things considered: I am back again !!

Thanks again for your nice words, it's a start. You make me come back!!

Every

D

Dr. Howard

Introducing Dr. Howard

Hi all!

I'm based 'in the woods' northeast of Toronto, Canada.

I have published a non-fiction Trade Book, "Inner Spaces:parapsychological Explorations of the Mind", several non-fiction Journal & Magazine articles and also my own Corporate Training Manuals on topics such as, Stress Management and Creative Thinking.

I currently have a few non-fiction 'Self-Help' books in the works, and I'm interested in locating a good Literary Agent.

Regards,

Dr. Howard

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawke

Patron
Patron
It's 10:50 pm in Alberta and all's quiet. Nice to meet you, Every. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to you as well, Dr. Howard. Might I suggest making an intro thread of your own. That way the members can see you and say hello.

D

Dr. Howard

Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion - Done, (I think).

Regards,

Howard