Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Formerly known as... (1 Viewer)

Hey all,

This is my new account... but the sad thing is I don't know what my old username was. It's been so long since I logged in, I can't remember which username I used, let alone which password. The reason I haven't logged in for so long is because I've gone through a string of medical issues that after almost a year are starting to get better, so I wanted to get back into writingforums.
Anyways, a little about me: my dream is obviously to be a successful writer. My preferred genre is fantasy, but I'm also contemplating some realistic fiction. Aside from writing, my other passion is piano. I have been playing since I was 5 years old, and am now a piano teacher. When I'm not writing, practicing, or teaching, I'm with friends or at school. I'm a pretty easy-going type of gal, and I don't need a whole lot to be happy. That about sums me up... not that anyone cares! :tongue:

Kyrie

I hope you're healthy now. It's good to have a member back, welcome and I hope to read your stories soon!~

Voodoo

If you know the stories you submitted, or told someone your name, perhaps you'll remember.

Or, if you've the same ip- probably not- the staff can track it down.

Whatever.