Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Follow Me Home to La Paz - 875w (1 Viewer)

kilroy214

WF Veterans
I had to let this story sink in for a bit before I could critique. I'm not going to lie, I found it confusing, but as I read further and further, I found that it didn't matter if I was confused, it was too intriguing to stop reading. Like most of your work, your descriptions read so well that the reader overlooks questions that pop into their mind about the work and just read it. It is very easy to get lost in this piece.

Mr mitchell

WF Veterans
Hello Rob, this is just great. Such a great voice, so believable; like with a character like that(even any character whom is the narrator in first person) is who should have a voice. Very likable. I must say that it's the most enjoyable piece I have read on here.

I'm sorry I haven't been on here much, but here I am.

Mr M

Pluralized

Black Dracula
WF Veterans
kilroy - I live to confuse you. Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to read it. It's rough-drafty, but weird and quirky which I think are somewhat redeeming. Thanks for the compliment.

MM - Glad this thing worked so well for you! I really appreciate the kind words, man. :)

Users who are viewing this thread